This is what we'd love to do for you:
- Create site-specific artwork inspired by your venue. From painting your location from life to creating an art curriculum around your mission, your products, your services, or your community.
- Provide a complimentary easel station to you during our hosted workshop in your venue so you can engage and grow your own community. From members of your staff who would love to join in, to engaging your artsy followers with a creative call to action. You decide how to take advantage of the complimentary easel station.
- Embedded link feature of your venue and brand in our popular weekly newsletter.
- A blog post on our website writing about you, your venue, your history, and why you are an important partner in our shared local space.
- Recurrent social media references of your venue and your brand on our platforms: from stories, to albums, to mentions during the period of our collaboration. We share your voice with our tribe of artful, LA-loving elves.
- Getting listed on our online Roofless Friends section: other community-building venues and brands that have collaborated with us to build artistic bonds between our growing creative tribe and the culturally rich urban space we all share.
Kori at HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM, Kelsey at EAMES HOUSE, Tami and Chase at THE WHEELHOUSE, Bianca and Linette at CROSS CAMPUS, Dirk at LACMA, Alex and Winona at BOB BAKER MARIONETTE THEATER, Charlotte at PACIFIC MARINERS YACHT CLUB, Yogu at HOLLYWOOD FOREVER CEMETERY, Susan at MOJAVE SANDS MOTEL, Amara at MAZAMAR ART POTTERY, INTEGRATRON, NOAH PURIFOY MUSEUM, Shari at WORLD FAMOUS CROCHET MUSEUM, Tom at THE PINK MOTEL, Kara at AMOEBA MUSIC, Martina at ORCHID FEVER, Evan at WEWORK LA BREA, Jordan at CTRL COLLECTIVE, Steve at GREYSTONE MANSION, Erin at the BRAND LIBRARY, Peter at SHELDON CERAMICS.
The art elves and gate keepers listed above listened to our fairy tales about painting and let us in. Thank you!