Here's what we'd love to do for you:
- We can create site-specific artwork inspired by your venue, from painting your location from life to creating an art curriculum around your mission, products, services, or community.
- We provide a complimentary easel station to you, your client, or a member of your team during our hosted workshop in your space so you can engage your people with our people.
- We embed a link to your venue and brand in our popular weekly newsletter so you can reach a new set of future clients.
- We write a blog post about you, your venue, history, and why you are an essential partner in our shared vision.
- On our social platforms, we post references to your venue and brand on a recurrent basis: from stories to albums to mentions. We share your voice with our tribe of artful unicorns.
- We list you on our Roofless host us page: other community-building venues and brands who have collaborated to build artistic bonds between our growing creative tribe and the culturally rich urban spaces we all share.
Christina at ACE HOTEL DTLA, Kori at HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM, Kelsey at EAMES HOUSE, Tami and Chase at THE WHEELHOUSE, Bianca and Linette at CROSS CAMPUS, Dirk at LACMA, Alex and Winona at BOB BAKER MARIONETTE THEATER, Charlotte at PACIFIC MARINERS YACHT CLUB, Yogu at HOLLYWOOD FOREVER CEMETERY, Susan at MOJAVE SANDS MOTEL, Amara at MAZAMAR ART POTTERY, INTEGRATRON, NOAH PURIFOY MUSEUM, Shari at WORLD FAMOUS CROCHET MUSEUM, Tom at THE PINK MOTEL, Kara at AMOEBA MUSIC, Martina at ORCHID FEVER, Evan at WEWORK LA BREA, Jordan at CTRL COLLECTIVE, Steve at GREYSTONE MANSION, Erin at the BRAND LIBRARY, Peter at SHELDON CERAMICS.