SUN, January 26, 10 am to 1 pm, Roofless at XOTX TROPICO in West Hollwyood
XOTX TROPICO is at 900 N Fairfax Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90046.
We've programmed a last-minute roofless painting workshop at a nursery that is about to disappear. Leon Massoth, owner of Xotx-Tropico is a lifelong botanist that has grown a collection of the most extraordinary species of plants from around the world for over three decades. Developers that own the plot of land have given him an immediate moveout date. At any moment, construction will commence and if all contents of the nursery are not vacated (many rooted trees), they will be destroyed. Leon doesn't have a plan B.
Come join us this Sunday, January 26 from 10 am to 1 pm, see this botanical museum, meet Leon, get some plants, and memorialize the experience with your painting. Check Xoxt-Tropico has been on the news here, here, here, and here.
Paintings from this session will be featured at the exhibition PAINTED IN TIME, at @LeiminSpace on Febraury 15 and LA County Store on May 9th.
- 3-hour painting time.
- We supply all the art materials (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. No need to bring extra materials.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Artwork created in one session.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Option to sell your final piece on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd prefer to pay that way.
- If you have a Roofless Subscription, just contact us so we can save an easel for you.
- If you have a Roofless Pack, use your code on checkout to redeem value.
- Interested in a subscription or a pack? Click here to see what we offer.