THU, February 6, 7-9 pm at FLUTTER in the Fairfax District
FLUTTER is at 217 South La Brea Avenue.
🚙Parking along La Brea free after 7pm. St parking on 2nd st
🌴Restrooms on premise.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd prefer to pay that way.
- If you have a Roofless Subscription, just contact us so we can save an easel for you.
- If you have a Roofless Pack, use your code on checkout to redeem value.
- Interested in a subscription or a pack? Click here to see what we offer.
FLUTTER is an exhibition space featuring art installations by groundbreaking contemporary artists focused on creating an immersive, interactive, and multi-sensory experience. Flutter has been featured in FLAUNT magazine and ARTNEWS.
Know the neighborhood: the Fairfax District has been a center of the Jewish community in Los Angeles after the ealier Boyle Heights period, which was home to the largest Jewish community west of Chicago in the 1920s and 1930s. It is known for the Farmer's Market, The Grove,CBS Television City, and the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust in Pan Pacific Park.