SAT, February 29, Roofless on BOB BAKER DAY at the LOS ANGELES STATE HISTORIC PARK, Dogtown.
Join us for a day of paining during BOB BAKER DAY at the Los Angeles State Historic Park, in Dogtown.
We will have 2 sessions during the festival, from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2-5 pm.
Please let us know which session you will attend on the check out notes.
This workshop covers an easel station set up with oils, a cradled wood panel, personalized instruction and feedback, and painting featured in our online gallery.
During the festival we'll also have a separate number of easel stations with acrylic paint, paper, and uninstructed shorter time, complimentary for walk-in adults.
LASHP is located at 1245 N Spring St, Dogtown, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- 3-hour painting time (1st session from 10 am to 1 pm, second session from 2-5pm).
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to email@example.com if you'd prefer to pay that way.
- If you have a Roofless Subscription, just contact us so we can save an easel for you.
- If you have a Roofless Pack, use your code on checkout to redeem value.
- Interested in a subscription or a pack? Click here to see what we offer.
Los Angeles State Historic Park is a state park in Dogtown. Also known as the Cornfield, the former brownfield is considered the "Ellis Island of Los Angeles" where new arrivals from the east first disembarked. Corn leaking form train cars and sprouting along the tracks gave rise to the nickname The Cornfield.