TUE, March 17, 7-9 pm at BOB BAKER MARIONETTE THEATER in Highland Park
BOB BAKER MARIONETTE THEATER it at 4949 York Blvd, Highland Park, Los Angeles.
🚙Parking along York (read signs).
🌴Restrooms on premises.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to email@example.com if you'd prefer to pay that way.
- If you have a Roofless Subscription, just contact us so we can save an easel for you.
- If you have a Roofless Pack, use your code on checkout to redeem value.
- Interested in a subscription or a pack? Click here to see what we offer.
Know your neighborhood:Highland Park is a hilly historic neighborhood in Northeast Los Angeles located in the San Rafael Hills and along the Arroyo Seco. It is situated within what was once Rancho San Rafael of the Spanish/Mexican era. Its boundaries are roughly the Arroyo Seco Parkway on the southeast, the city limits of Pasadena on the northeast, Oak Grove Drive on the north, and Avenue 51 on the west. Primary thoroughfares include York Boulevard and Figueroa Street.