SAT, October 17, 11 am-1 pm, Roofless at FOREST LAWN MEMORIAL PARK, Glendale
Forest Lawn Memorial Park is at 1712 S Glendale Ave, Glendale.
- We'll be setting up our easels across for The Little Church Of The Flowers.
- The area is large, outdoor, and there will be no one nearby or passing by.
- We will bring an assignment, we will not paint from life.
- Masks mandatory. Easels will be set +6' apart.
- Sanitizer will be provided.
Dedicated in 1918, the Little Church of the Flowers was the first church built on existing cemetery property in the United States. Its design was inspired by a village church at Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, England, where poet Thomas Gray penned his "Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard."
• 2-hour painting session.
• All levels and experience welcome.
• All painting materials and setup supplied (medium - OIL).
• White-glove service: wrap-up and clean-up covered.
• Guided instruction and feedback provided.
• Feature your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In an effort to curve our carbon footprint and to keep social distance, we encourage you to bring your own water bottle. We will be under shade, but bring a hat and sunblock.
We're Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email if you'd prefer to pay that way.
Art Instructor: Julio Panisello