WED, November 13, 7-9 pm at FLUTTER in Fairfax (Oil Painting Workshop).
FLUTTER is at 217 South La Brea Avenue.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to email@example.com if you'd prefer to pay that way.
- If you have a Roofless Subscription, just contact us so we can save an easel for you.
- If you have a Roofless Pack, use your code on checkout to redeem value.
- Interested in a subscription or a pack? Click here to see what we offer.
FLUTTER is an exhibition space one mile east of LACMA featuring art installations by groundbreaking contemporary artists focused on creating an immersive, interactive, and multi-sensory experience.
The current featured show has been curated by Karen Robinovitz, a board member of the Bronx Museum of the Arts and the Brooklyn Museum. Flutter is partners with the Born This Way foundation as part of a common mission to bring evidence-based platforms and experiences supporting mental and emotional wellness. We're excited to be part of their educational programming.
Know the neighborhood: Fairfax is sometimes referred to as the Fairfax District, presumably to differentiate Fairfax Avenue from the surrounding neighborhood. The stretch of Fairfax Avenue, which passes along the neighborhood’s western edge, is sometimes referred to as “Kosher Kanyon" or the “Bagel District” — though LADOT signs proclaim it “Fairfax Village.” The nicknames reflect the district’s historically strong Jewish presence, although much of that community has moved west since its heyday in the mid-20th century. Fairfax is the home to The Grove, The Original Farmers’ Market, and CBS Television City.