SUN, December 15, 11 am-2 pm, Roofless at CORKY'S RESTAURANT in SHERMAN OAKS
Corky's Restaurant is at 5043 Van Nuys Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
We read in the Los Angeles Magazine that the restaurant is closing its doors after more than 60 years in operation. The Googie building was designed by the same architects who did Norms and Pann's. This may not be the end of the building, but it's certainly going to be the end of an era.
We will the painting the building from life and from across the st, on the public sidewalk.
- 3-hour painting time.
- We supply all the art materials (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. No need to bring extra materials.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Artwork created in one session.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Option to sell your final piece on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd prefer to pay that way.
- If you have a Roofless Subscription, just contact us so we can save an easel for you.
- If you have a Roofless Pack, use your code on checkout to redeem value.
- Interested in a subscription or a pack? Click here to see what we offer.
Know your neighborhood: Sherman Oaks, birthplace of Jennifer Aniston and the Olsen twins, is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region founded in 1927. The neighborhood includes a portion of the Santa Monica Mountains. In the late 40s and 50s, studios started to move from Hollywood to the Valley. Businesses followed and clustered along Ventura Blvd.