- Roofless Workshop
- THU, January 9, 7-9 pm at THE LODGE in Melrose Hill (Portrait Studio)
THU, January 9, 7-9 pm at THE LODGE in Melrose Hill (Portrait Studio)
PORTRAIT STUDIO is a guided but non-instructional workshop (no painting or drawing assignment proposed). BYOP (Bring Your Own Painting). Work on something new or rework something you have started.
Email email@example.com before booking easel if this would be your first time attending this workshop.
THE LODGE is at 1024 N Western Ave, Melrose Hill, Los Angeles.
Click here to open a Google Maps link.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd prefer to pay that way.
- If you have a Roofless Subscription, just contact us so we can save an easel for you.
- If you have a Roofless Pack, use your code on checkout to redeem value.
- Interested in a subscription or a pack? Click here to see what we offer.
Know your neighborhood: Melrose Hill is a small neighborhood in East Hollywood that illustrates why Los Angeles is known as “the bungalow capital of the world.” The modest single-family homes in this community were built between 1911 and 1926, at the height of the popularity of the California bungalow. The neighborhood is located in the Hollywood Studio District, north of Melrose Ave., South of Santa Monica Blvd., East of Western Ave., and West of the 101.