TUE, January 7, 7-9 pm at THE STALKING HORSE in West LA (Oil Painting Workshop)
THE STALKING HORSE is at 10543 Pico Blvd, West LA, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd prefer to pay that way.
- If you have a Roofless Subscription, just contact us so we can save an easel for you.
- If you have a Roofless Pack, use your code on checkout to redeem value.
- Interested in a subscription or a pack? Click here to see what we offer.
Know the neighborhood: many people assume West Los Angeles refers to all that lies between the sea and Robertson Boulevard. But it is its own place, not just a toponym to be used interchangeably with "the Westside." the portion of incorporated Los Angeles between the Santa Monica city limits on the west, Wilshire Boulevard on the north, Century City to the east and extending just beyond National Boulevard on the south.