Roofless at TACO ZONE, Echo Park, 8 to 10 pm
🛎 Update: The session on Wednesday 9-7-2022 has been adjourned. Please check our calendar for upcoming sessions at this location.
Join us for an evening painting session al fresco at TACO ZONE. Paint and eat tacos.
🌮 TACO ZONE is a Goop-recommended, badass, shabby taco truck (it's technically a trailer), with a single location and single ownership that's popular in the neighborhood and known among food-truck sybarites and artsy misfits.
🌎 TACO ZONE is at 1342 N Alvarado St, Echo Park, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
🚙 Parking on Vons parking lot.
🎨 Group capacity is limited to five easels. A minimum of two easels are needed to run the event.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- White-glove service: set-up, wrap-up, and clean-up on us.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided by Julio Panisello.
- Feature your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
💰In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd prefer to pay that way.
🔔 Please note that we won't be able to reschedule you or offer a refund to you for cancellations made within 24 hours of this session.