Painting Webinar: SELF AS CHILD
LIVE on Friday, September 9, 2022, at 11 am Pacific.
The session's recording will be available anytime thereafter.
- 3-hour session (2h painting; 1h critique).
- Remote. Join from anywhere.
- Open to all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Feature your artwork in our Roofless Gallery.
Inspiration video: https://youtu.be/xD-74DFvK38
-Scroll down to view and click on the registration button. ⏬
After purchase, we will send you an access link to the webinar (before the session starts) or the links to the recorded session if you purchase thereafter.
Both video and audio for participants will be muted by default during the live webinar. You'll be able to view and listen to the presentation and interact via chat. The session will be recorded and up for replay anytime after the live webinar ends.
SELF AS CHILD - Collection Essay
- Painting premise: Self-portrait.
- Props: find an image of yourself as a child and use it as a reference.
- Painting surface: any size, any kind. We recommend 9x12 or under.
- Painting webinar medium: oil over cotton paper. Feel free to select your media.