- Art Classes
- September Issue Painting Workshop, TUES September 4, 7-9pm @ THE LODGE
September Issue Painting Workshop, TUES September 4, 7-9pm @ THE LODGE
SEPTEMBER ISSUE AT THE LODGE is a pop-up painting workshop hosted by Roofless Painters at The Lodge, in East Hollywood. Inspired by Vogue’s 2018 September issue cover, the very first one in the magazine's 126-year history photographed by a black artist, a small group of painters will be invited to paint from life a nude figure wearing a flower headpiece. Floral arrangement created by EarthBaby Flowers
Roofless Painters is a nomadic painting atelier and pop-up art gallery in
Los Angeles providing art education and exhibits. Unconfined, self-contained, all-inclusive, nonconforming. www.rooflesspainters.com
The Lodge is located at 1024 N Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90029.
Earthbaby Flowers is an organic floral shop located in the heart of Topanga Canyon specialized in creating artistic still-life arrangements with a highly stylized sense of color and form. www.earthbabyflowers.com
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4 2018, 7-9pm
- All art supplies.
- Setup and wrap-up included.
- Guided instruction provided (Workshop facilitator: Julio Panisello).
- Suitable for all abilities.
- Refreshments offered.
1024 N WESTERN AVE LA, CA 90029
Metered st parking only. Free after 8pm.
- For more information email email@example.com
- Bookings at www.rooflesspainters.com