Roofless at THE PARKER CENTER, TUES August 21, 10am-1pm, DTLA
Join us for a day of outdoor painting in DTLA, painting from life The Parker Center before it gets demolished.
This mid-century jewel, designed by Weldon Becket, didn't survive a long battle between conservationists and community members. It comes down this week. Let's immortalize it before it disappears.
The Parker Center is located at 150 N Los Angeles blvd
The closest public parking we found is on 225 N Los Angeles St (between E Temple st and W Aliso st) under Los Angeles Mall.
- Any painting experience and level welcome.
- All art supplies covered.
- Setup and wrap-up included.
- Guided instruction provided.
- Bring a wide-brimmed hat and sunblock.