- Plein Air
- TUES October 16, 12-3pm, ROOFLESS AT THE MUSEUM ON JURASSIC TECHNOLOGY, Palms
TUES October 16, 12-3pm, ROOFLESS AT THE MUSEUM ON JURASSIC TECHNOLOGY, Palms
We're happy to be back at the fantastic Museum of Jurassic Technology for an intimate outdoor painting workshop.
On the second floor of the museum, off of the charming Tula Tea room, there is inconspicuous access to one of the most enchanting areas of the museum: the Gothic-style rooftop cloister. The quaint cloister has an arcade framed by ornate trefold arches. On one corner of the cloisterthere is a turret-style room that holds the museum aviary. In the middle of the space there is a low fountain surrounded by lush plants.
Check out a 360-degree view of the space.
We're going to arrange the easels around the fountain in the center of the cloister and choose an architectural detail in the space to paint from life. This small gem in the museum frequently hosts intimate chamber-style concerts.
- Suitable for all abilities.
- All art supplies covered.
- Museum entrance covered.
- Setup and wrap-up included.
- Guided instruction provided.
- Sell your painting in our Roofless Gallery.