ROOFLESS PAINTING RETREAT IN PALM SPRINGS
- Thursday, November 15
- Friday, November 16
- Saturday, November 17
- Sunday, November 18
- Five workshops in five fabulous locations: the historic Sunnylands Estate, the stunning Indian Canyons, the charming Morteen's Botanical Gardens, night-painting at Kenny Irwin's RoboLights sculpture garden, and a surprise location.
- Opening reception, featuring a selection of paintings created during the retreat, at Barba Contemporary Art. Located in downtown Palm Springs, Barba Contemporary Art is a fine art gallery featuring original artwork from established and emerging artists from across the country.
- Fully equipped easel stations for each workshop with all art supplies needed.
- Entrance fee for all workshop locations.
- Snacks and refreshments for each workshop and for the opening reception at Barba Contemporary Art.
- Instruction, guidance, and feedback (workshops suitable for all abilities).
- If you're flying in from out of state, we will ship the paintings to you.
LODGING NOT INCLUDED. We have reserved rooms at a special rate ($159/night, double occupancy) at the V hotel.
To arrange a room to stay during the retreat, call (760) 327-1211 and ask for a room under PALM SPRINGS PAINTING RETREAT for those dates.