SUN December 2, Roofless at CICLAVIA, THE MARIACHI PLAZA, 10am-1pm, BOYLE HEIGHTS
The last Ciclavia of the year is back to Chinatown, DTLA, and Boyle Heights.
Join us for a day without cars painting from life along some of the most iconic streets in our beloved LA. We'll be by the beautiful bandstand at the Mariachi Plaza, in Boyle Heights. No better day to get some painting going in the city while connecting with the community.
The Mariachi Plaza is at 730 Pleasant Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90033
- 3-hour painting time.
- We supply all the art materials (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- We propose the painting assignment.
- Artwork created in one session.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your final piece on our Roofless Gallery.
We're Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email if you'd prefer to pay that way.
Art Instructor: Julio Panisello