THURS, December 6, PORTRAIT SUBMISSION WORKSHOP 2019 (5/12)
This painting workshop is part of a 12-workshop series created to develop a portrait painting for the National Portrait Gallery BP Award.
This painting workshop will be hosted at:
- BOB BAKER MARIONETTE THEATER, at 1345 W 1st St, Los Angeles, CA 90026
You don't need to attend all the sessions on the workshop in order to create a painting. The more sessions you can attend, though, the more developed your painting will get.
Included in the cost:
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (except painting surface).
- Setup and wrap-up on us.
- Suitable for all abilities.
- Guided instruction provided.
Not included in the cost:
- Painting surface (Canvas or panel). Rest of materials are included.
- Professional photograph of your painting submission.
- Sizing the right file format for submission.
- The submission cost.
- The special edition catalog.
We're Vemno and Apple Pay friendly.