- Plein Air
- SAT February 23, Roofless on BOB BAKER DAY at the LOS ANGELES STATE HISTORIC PARK, 10am-1pm
SAT February 23, Roofless on BOB BAKER DAY at the LOS ANGELES STATE HISTORIC PARK, 10am-1pm
Join us for a day of paining during BOB BAKER DAY at the Los Angeles State Historic Park, in Dogtown.
LASHP is located at 1245 N Spring St, Dogtown, Los Angeles, CA 90012
BOB BAKER DAY is an annual celebration of all things BBMT, including all-day puppet shows, live entertainment, music, food, enchanting merriment, and PAINTING.
Los Angeles State Historic Park is a state park in Dogtown. Also known as the Cornfield, the former brownfield is considered the "Ellis Island of Los Angeles" where new arrivals from the east first disembarked. Corn leaking form train cars and sprouting along the tracks gave rise to the nickname The Cornfield.
We'll set up our easel stations on the park, facing the fabulous downtown skyline.
- 3-hour painting time.
- We supply all the art materials (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. No need to bring extra materials.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Artwork created in one session.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your final piece on our Roofless Gallery.
We're Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email if you'd prefer to pay that way.
Art Instructor: Julio Panisello