SUN March 17, Roofless at the KOREAN FRIENDSHIP BELL in San Pedro, 1 pm-4 pm
The Korean Friendship Bell is at 3601 S Gaffey St, San Pedro, CA 90731.
The massive seventeen-ton bronze bell is housed in a stone pavilion in Angel's Gate Park, San Pedro. The dramatic site overlooking the ocean was declared a Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument in 1978.
The first Saturday of every month there is a ringing ceremony at the site, starting at noon. We're going to be painting the bell from life on the first Saturday of March, starting at 12 pm.
- 3-hour painting time.
- We supply all the art materials (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. No need to bring extra materials.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Artwork created in one session.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your final piece on our Roofless Gallery.
We're Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email if you'd prefer to pay that way.
Art Instructor: Julio Panisello