- Roofless Workshop
- WED, June 19, 7-9 pm at EVERSON ROYCE BAR, The Arts District (Oil Painting Workshop)
WED, June 19, 7-9 pm at EVERSON ROYCE BAR, The Arts District (Oil Painting Workshop)
THE EVERSON ROYCE BAR is at 1936 E 7th St, The Arts District, Los Angeles, CA 90021.
Workshop starts promptly at 7pm. Give yourself time for parking and to get settled.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to email@example.com if you'd prefer to pay that way.
The Downtown Arts District arose in the 1970s, when an influx of artists into abandoned warehouses led to the area being re-designated the "Artists District." Around the turn of the 21st century, developers transformed many of the old warehouses into luxury lofts and many of the titular artists were displaced.