SUN June 9, 11 am - 2 pm, ROOFLESS AT THE VELASLAVASAY, University Park (Historic West Adams District)
Join us for a day of painting in the whimsical garden of the Velaslavasay Panorama.
The Velaslavasay Panorama is located at 1122 W 24th St, University Park (Historic West Adams District), Los Angeles, CA 90007
- 3-hour painting time.
- We supply all the art materials (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. No need to bring extra materials.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Artwork created in one session.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your final piece on our Roofless Gallery.
The Velaslavasay Panorama is an exhibition hall, theater and gardens in the old Union Theatre building featuring the only painted, 360-degree panorama created in the United States since the nineteenth century. The Union Theatre was originally built in 1910 as a motion picture hall and was named for the nearby Union Square, once a bustling hub along LA's past Red Car trolley system.
We're Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email if you'd prefer to pay that way.
Art Instructor: Julio Panisello