- Roofless Workshop
- THU, June 6, 7-9 pm at THE LODGE, Melrose Hill (BE BOTH Workshop)
THU, June 6, 7-9 pm at THE LODGE, Melrose Hill (BE BOTH Workshop)
This oil painting workshop will be focused on creating a painting series inspired by the novel HOW TO BE BOTH. The paintings from this series will be featured in our Spring popup show at LEIMIN SPACE in Chinatown on Saturday, June 15 2019.
Check out our Book Club page for more info.
THE LODGE is at 1024 N Western Ave, Melrose Hill, Los Angeles
Workshop starts promptly at 7pm. Give yourself time for parking and to get settled.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to email@example.com if you'd prefer to pay that way.
About the neighborhood: Melrose Hill is a small neighborhood in East Hollywood that illustrates why Los Angeles is known as “the bungalow capital of the world.” The modest single-family homes in this community were built between 1911 and 1926, at the height of the popularity of the California bungalow. The neighborhood is located in the Hollywood Studio District, north of Melrose Ave., South of Santa Monica Blvd., East of Western Ave., and West of the 101.