- Roofless Workshop
- WED, June 12 at @LEIMINSPACE, Chinatown (BE BOTH Workshop)
WED, June 12 at @LEIMINSPACE, Chinatown (BE BOTH Workshop)
This oil painting workshop will be focused on creating a painting series inspired by the novel HOW TO BE BOTH. The paintings from this series will be featured in our Spring popup show at LEIMIN SPACE in Chinatown on Saturday, June 15 2019.
Check out our Book Club page for more info.
- @LeiminSpace it at 443 Lei Min Way, Chinatown, Los Angeles
- 2-hour painting time.
- All art materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd prefer to pay that way. The original Chinatown developed in the late 19th century, but it was demolished to make room for Union Station, the city's major ground-transportation center.[
About the neighborhood: Chinatown Chinatown is a neighborhood near DTLA that became a commercial center for Chinese and other Asian businesses in Central Los Angeles in 1938.