- Roofless Workshop
- MON, July 15, Roofless at THE ACE HOTEL Rooftop, 10am-1pm, Downtown LA's South Park
MON, July 15, Roofless at THE ACE HOTEL Rooftop, 10am-1pm, Downtown LA's South Park
Join us for a day of painting at the rooftop of the Ace Hotel in Downtown's South Park.
We'll be painting the Gothic-inspired crown at the top of the building.
The restored United Artist Building was tied for the tallest building in Los Angeles when it was built in 1927. Charles Chaplin, one of the building's founders, demanded the building to be tallest, hence the erection of the elaborate crown upon the building's completion.
- 3-hour painting time.
- We supply all the art materials (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. No need to bring extra materials.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Artwork created in one session.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your final piece on our Roofless Gallery.
We're Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email if you'd prefer to pay that way.
Art Instructor: Julio Panisello