- Roofless Workshop
- THU, July 11, 7-9 pm at THE LODGE in Melrose Hill (Portrait Studio)
THU, July 11, 7-9 pm at THE LODGE in Melrose Hill (Portrait Studio)
PORTRAIT STUDIO is a guided but non-instructional workshop (no painting or drawing assignment proposed). BYOP (Bring Your Own Painting). Work on something new or rework something you have started.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking easel if this would be your first time attending this workshop.
THE LODGE is at 1024 N Western Ave, Melrose Hill, Los Angeles
Workshop starts promptly at 7pm. Give yourself time for parking and to get settled.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to email@example.com if you'd prefer to pay that way.
Melrose Hill is a small neighborhood in East Hollywood that illustrates why Los Angeles is known as “the bungalow capital of the world.” The modest single-family homes in this community were built between 1911 and 1926, at the height of the popularity of the California bungalow. The neighborhood is located in the Hollywood Studio District, north of Melrose Ave., South of Santa Monica Blvd., East of Western Ave., and West of the 101.