- Roofless Workshop
- SAT, July 13, Roofless at TACO ZONE, 8pm-11pm, Echo Park
SAT, July 13, Roofless at TACO ZONE, 8pm-11pm, Echo Park
Join us for an impromptu session at TACO ZONE a part of our just released 2019 AL FRESCO TACO PAINTING SUMMER NIGHTS.
TACO ZONE is a Goop-recommended, badass, shabby taco truck (it's technically a trailer), with a single location and single ownership that's popular in the neighborhood and known among food-truck sybarites and artsy misfits.
TACO ZONE is at 1342 N Alvarado St, Echo Park, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
We'll be setting up our easels around the truck. The truck IS the subject matter of our paintings.
July 13 is also the Hollywood Sign's Birthday, so we'll celebrate painting and eating tacos.
⏰ SATURDAY, July 13, 2019, 8 pm - 11 pm
🛒 $75 covers:
- 3-hour painting time.
- We supply all the art materials (medium - OIL).
- WHITE GLOVE SERVICE - Setup and wrap-up on us.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Artwork created in one session.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your final piece on our Roofless Gallery.
💸We're Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email if you'd prefer to pay that way.
🚙 Open parking lot on Montana St.
🚻 McDonalds across the st.