TUE, August 27, 7-9 pm at THE STALKING HORSE, West LA (Oil Painting Workshop)
THE STALKING HORSE is at 10543 Pico Blvd, West LA, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd prefer to pay that way.
About the neighborhood: many people assume West Los Angeles refers to all that lies between the sea and Robertson Boulevard. But it is its own place, not just a toponym to be used interchangeably with "the Westside." the portion of incorporated Los Angeles between the Santa Monica city limits on the west, Wilshire Boulevard on the north, Century City to the east and extending just beyond National Boulevard on the south.