WED, August 14 at @LEIMINSPACE, Chinatown (Oil Painting Workshop)
@LeiminSpace it at 443 Lei Min Way, Chinatown, Los Angeles
- 2-hour painting time.
- All art materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- WHITE GLOVE SERVICE: Setup and wrap-up on us.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to email@example.com if you'd prefer to pay that way. The original Chinatown developed in the late 19th century, but it was demolished to make room for Union Station, the city's major ground-transportation center.[
About the neighborhood: Chinatown Chinatown is a neighborhood near DTLA that became a commercial center for Chinese and other Asian businesses in Central Los Angeles in 1938.