- Roofless Workshop
- WED, October 2, 7-9 pm at BOB BAKER MARIONETTE THEATER, Highland Park (Oil Painting Workshop)
WED, October 2, 7-9 pm at BOB BAKER MARIONETTE THEATER, Highland Park (Oil Painting Workshop)
BOB BAKER MARIONETTE THEATER it at 4949 York Blvd, Highland Park, Los Angeles.
- 2-hour painting session.
- All levels and experience welcome.
- All painting materials and setup supplied (medium - OIL).
- White-glove service: wrap-up and clean-up covered.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Feature your artwork for sale on our Roofless Gallery.
In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payment, we're also Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email to email@example.com if you'd prefer to pay that way.
Highland Park is a hilly historic neighborhood in Northeast Los Angeles located in the San Rafael Hills and along the Arroyo Seco. It is situated within what was once Rancho San Rafael of the Spanish/Mexican era. Its boundaries are roughly the Arroyo Seco Parkway on the southeast, the city limits of Pasadena on the northeast, Oak Grove Drive on the north, and Avenue 51 on the west. Primary thoroughfares include York Boulevard and Figueroa Street.