Never Believe, by Elizabeth Mackay
9" x 12", original oil on masonite, unframed, 2019
This is an original oil painting, not a print.
Part of the painting series THE VIVISECTOR, inspired by Patrick White's novel The Vivisector.
The novel was collectively read during the summer of 2019. The painting series is inspired by themes and elements in the novel:
- A painting by Eugene Boudin.
- A crystal chandelier.
- A boulder.
The painting series was featured in an exhibition at the Velaslavasay Panorama, in Los Angeles.
- Buyer covers packing and shipping fees.
- This painting is in Los Angeles, CA.
- Choose Local Pickup checkout option if you live in that area.
- Choose Packing and Shipping (National) checkout option if you live in the US.
- Choose Packing and Shipping (International) checkout option if you leave outside the US.