- Roofless Workshop
- MON, October 14, 12-2pm at THE TRAILS CAFE, Griffith Park (Oil Painting Workshop)
MON, October 14, 12-2pm at THE TRAILS CAFE, Griffith Park (Oil Painting Workshop)
Trails Cafe is located at 2333 Fern Dell Dr, Griffith Park,Los Angeles, CA 90068.
Click here for Google Maps link.
- 2-hour painting time.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - OIL).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instruction and feedback provided.
- Sell your artwork on our Roofless Gallery.
We're Vemno and Apple Pay friendly. Send us an email if you'd prefer to pay that way.
Griffith Park is more than five times the size of New York City’s Central Park. It's is not only the largest city park in the US, but also one of the largest city parks in the world. It’s home to the Autry National Center, Griffith Observatory, the Greek Theatre, the Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round, the abandoned Griffith Park zoo, the Los Angeles Zoo, the Los Angeles Live Steamers Railroad Museum, the Los Angeles Zoo, Travel Town Museum, and Wilson Golf Course.