Roofless Thursday in NYC - Single Day
Thursday, September 7, 2023, of Roofless in NYC - Single Day
Our nomadic atelier finds its perfect perch on Pier 57, offering a captivating vantage point facing the enchanting Little Island. Set against the backdrop of Hudson River Park and the dramatic skyline of the financial district, this unique "water-floating" new park makes for a great painting subject intersecting landscape, seascape, and architecture.
As the morning's artistic experience comes to a close, we'll take a moment to recharge and refuel with a delightful meal at Foodhall on the pier.
In the afternoon, we will venture on a gallery hop in Chelsea, home to a panoply of high-end galleries that open their doors in conjunction with Armory Week.
Booking this event includes:
- 4-hour painting time from 9 am to 1 pm.
- Easel spot for Studio Time on Friday, September 8, from 3 to 6 pm.
- All painting materials are supplied (medium - oil).
- Setup and wrap-up on us. You simply show up.
- Refreshments provided during painting time
- Suitable for all abilities and experience.
- Guided instructions and feedback provided.
Not included in this event's booking:
- Cost of transportation to/from our painting location.
- Cost of the entrance to the museum.
- Cost of food at the market.
Painters registered for the whole experience will get priority to exhibit the work created at the end of the week. Register for the whole week here.
Information about access, facilities, and other details will be sent to registered painters before the event.
💰 In addition to accepting online CC and PayPal payments, we're also Venmo and Apple Pay friendly. Email us to email@example.com if you'd prefer to pay that way.
🔔 Please note that we won't be able to reschedule you or offer a refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of this session.